Really CLEAN UP
With a Construction Cleaning Franchise in a Growing Market
The $51 billion dollar janitorial services industry will keep on growing for years, says the recent IBISWorld Janitorial Services Market Report. Every type of business will continue to need reliable, environmentally friendly cleaning services.
Join Izsam and perfectly position yourself to capitalize on this need!
Why Should YOU Choose Izsam?
- Learn how to keep great clients coming back for more service – from construction sites, to office buildings, to schools, retail outlets, restaurants, apartment complexes, and more… the list of potential clients goes on and on! We’ll show you how you can turn one-time cleaning projects into ongoing cleaning contracts.
- A focus on quality, eco-friendly services, including “green cleaning,” which resonates with today’s discerning customer base; we’ll show you how to more efficiently clean client sites, and provide you access to specialized cleaning equipment and supplies designed to minimize negative impacts on the environment!
- A team committed to supporting you: benefit from all the professional support we offer to our franchise owners.
IZSAM AVENUES OF REVENUE
We specialize in construction clean up. We are a unique company that is on the bottom floor of expansion in the US. There is a real need in the construction industry to have specialized OSHA safety trained employees come in and clean their sites during construction and for a final clean. Below are the five (5) highly profitable avenues of revenue for our franchisees.
1. During construction of job sites we provide OSHA safety trained employees that know how to keep the site clean. Construction companies pay good money for this kind of service, which helps them keep their sites clean for OSHA inspections. Sometimes we are on the site during construction for up to two or three years if it’s a big construction site, like for hospitals, highrise buildings, manufacturing plants or airports, of which we have cleaned with our franchisees.
2. Every construction company has either trailers or offices on site that their superintendents use to meet with subcontractors and clients during construction. We offer to clean these on a nightly, weekly or monthly basis, adding revenue for our franchisees.
3. When the construction nears it’s completion, we do the final clean before they turn it over to the client that will be using the facility or home if it’s residential. Many times the construction company has us do final clean once, twice and sometime three times before they turn it over. The reason for multiple cleaning is due to the subcontractors continuing to make a mess of the job site, requiring us to do more cleaning before they turn it over. This all brings in a lot of revenue for our franchisees.
4. Since we are already cleaning the facility, we know who the future client is going to be that is taking over the site. We call the client and we get to bid on the janitorial cleaning of the building and thus, bring in continuing revenue for our franchisees.
5. The new client is going to need their windows cleaned on a regular basis. We offer to be their window cleaning service, bringing in continued revenue.
All the above revenue keeps our franchisees growing and the potential for the future in adding on crews is amazing. Once we get in with contractors and they see our professional cleaning crews and what they can do they keep us for future construction sites. The future for potential customer base makes the possibilities for growth almost limitless.
Many of our current construction company customers want us to expand to other cities, you can be the answer to their need in your area.
HEA INC. CLEANS UP AS FIRST FRANCHISEE OF IZSAM CLEAN!
Some say cleanliness is next to impossible, but the owners of HEA, Inc. know that with the right people, equipment and partnerships cleanliness is not only possible it is now their business. As of today HEA is the first official franchisee of IZSAM and it will take over local operations.
Download the full press release here: First IZsam Franchise in Omaha.
Learn more about the many advantages and benefits of our construction and commercial cleaning franchise program: visit our Frequently Asked Questions page, request more information, or contact us at 402-431-2890 or email@example.com